The Fellowship House of Chicago
provides residential care for individuals living
with long-term mental illnesses.
Located in the historical Logan Square neighborhood.
We have proudly served mentally ill individuals
in Chicago for over 40 years.
Please contact us if you are concerned about
a friend or loved one who needs assistance with:
• Eating three healthy meals a day
• Ordering and taking medication
• Keeping appointments with their doctors
• Maintaining personal hygiene
• Ensuring their living quarters are clean